Hi all, thank you so much for your continued generosity, support and understanding as we ride this situation out.
As anticipated leisure facilities such as studios and gyms will be one of the last to open their doors in Phase 5 of the recent plan issued by the Government - we are looking to re-open on Monday
10th August, we will continue to monitor any changes to this time line that maybe issued.
We are still keeping busy during lock-down and we are making sure our studio will be properly sanitized and ready for you. Our schedule will be reduced, studio protocol will be different
and class numbers maybe smaller, but we know we will get through this with your support.
As we re-open the doors we will focus on ensuring all your class passes and packs are ready for use, but should you have any problems booking you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintaining A Safe,
At Cycle Studio your wellbeing is our priority. We’re already in a good place, but the seriousness of the Coronavirus situation deserves new levels of stringency. Our response is to instigate a
strict plan of initiatives to protect and reassure our members when we reopen the studio.
• Every member must follow guidelines.
• Fewer bikes to allow more space between individuals.
• More antibacterial and hand sanitisers located around the studio.
• All bikes cleaned with sanitiser after each session.
• Extra minutes between double classes to allow extra cleaning.
• We’ve professional deep clean in progress.
• We will thoroughly sanitise the entire space every month.
• We’ve installed hand-sanitiser pumps around the studio.
• We've had our air conditioning units completely sanitised.
• Every team member will be fully briefed on correct practices.
What Can I Do To Help
Prevent The Spread Of Coronavirus?
We encourage clients to follow the below advice to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
• Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then dispose of the tissue immediately.
• Familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from your health authority.
• Follow your government’s advice for travellers if returning from, or planning to travel to, a country with known cases of COVID-19.
• Make full use of soap, hand sanitisers and other cleaning products made available at the studio.
• Wash hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
What Can I Do To Stay
Healthy During The Coronavirus Outbreak?
Outside of regular hand washing and avoiding group gatherings, both large and small, we recommend continuing with the sensible foundations of all good health:
Are There Any
Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 Within Cycle Studio?
There are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 within Cycle Studio.
We Are Closely
Monitoring Updates From The Health Service Executive (HSE) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) Regarding COVID-19
We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and public health officials, and we will update you as new information becomes available. We are committed to making our studio a safe and
enjoyable space for our members and staff. Thank you for being the biggest part of Cycle Studio.
Important messages will be conveyed through our APP, FB and Instagram pages, so please monitor regularly. Nonetheless, if you have questions or concerns that are not addressed through our
correspondence, please email email@example.com
Stay safe, we miss you all!
Lots of love, Lisa, Peter, Delys, Andrew, Denis & Elaine X